'Our mission is to consistently bring you the latest styles and techniques by keeping up with the current trends and constantly educating ourselves about the best practices. We are committed to delivering services that promote health, well-being, comfort and beauty.'
WE ARE BACK!
It's been a while since your last pampering, we are so excited to welcome you back on Wednesday, May 20th with few updates to ensure a safe and healthy environment. Please respect that not all of our staff are returning to work, so the things will handle a little differently for the safety of our staff and our clients. Please take a moment to read the entire salon policies during Covid-19:
* No walk-ins service until further notice. Please call the salon to make an appointment.
* During this time, only persons receiving service allowed on-premises while limited capacity.
* The waiting area will not be available for waiting. Please stay in your car. Our staff will text/call when we are ready for you to come in.
* We will not be accepting sick clients. Please reschedule if you show any flu-like symptoms. We are taking all precautions for the safety of our clients and staff.
* We will require clients and staff to wash their hands before undergoing any service.
* A mask or face covering will be required to enter the salon and it must be worn at all times to keep everyone safe in the common areas. Keep in mind NO MASK, NO SERVICE.
TIPS: Please bring your own MASK. We can't provide masks while short of supplies during the pandemic. Bring your own beverages - we can't offer them in this time of Covid-19.
Thank you for your continuous support, especially through tough times like these.